April 13, 2009

I die!

Did anyone else catch the "Rachel Zoe Project" marathon this weekend...she's crazy, but I love it!I know that she looks tired and WAY too skinny on the show, but my friend who's seen her in person says she's gorgeous! and I think she looks pretty fab in this picture - the color looks amazing on her!
I'm obsessed with her assistant Brad. He's so cute and his style is impeccable. I was quite nervous for a few minutes when he quit in the Academy Awards episode. But he comes back, thank god!

Rachel is coming out with an affordable fashion line sometime this year including handbags, jewelry, fragrances and apparel. Will it all be fur and oversized sunglasses!? I can't wait to see.

I love that she gets that not everyone can dress designer, but can still look fabulous!

Here are ridiculously small pictures of her house that I have tried and tried and tried to make bigger, but my computer just won't stop fighting me on it!! If you go HERE and double click on the pictures you might actually be able to see them!
It's funny, for being such a wild dresser, her house is totally minimalist. But I guess when you have that many clothes around maybe its just easier to keep the decor simple! When watching then show, I never realized how modest the design was because there were always rolling racks, garments bags or accessories in the shot.

For more fashion fun, Bravo is coming out with 2 new shows soon:

"The Fashion Show" debuts on May 7th - it's basically the new "Project Runway" hosted by Isaac Mizrahi and Kelly Rowland. (The old "Project Runway" with Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum is moving to Lifetime.. so this is Bravos attempt to replace).

and "NYC Prep" premiering in June - it's more or less the reality show version of "Gossip Girl" so we can only hope that they dress as fabulously.

Photo Credits - Piperlime, Paper Mag, MLS via Real Estalker

No comments:

Post a Comment