April 21, 2009

Champagne and Style Tips

After yesterday's J.Crew post, I've had shopping on my mind... and I was going to share all of my J. Crew items that I love so much right now, but I happened to stop by the Kate Spade site and I FREAKED out when I saw thisI love love love Tim Gunn! So the chance to meet him and shop at Kate Spade, well that's just a match made in heaven! Devastatingly however, he's not visiting any Northeast stores... and I had to tell myself to be rational and not book a trip to Florida just to meet him! But if any of you are lucky enough to attend one of the parties, you MUST share the details!

Anyways, while shopping I found a couple of these fun things on sale - I always try to start with the sale stuff to see if I can get the shopping urge out of my system there first!

The Calabasas Kei bag - I love the shape and think it's quite stylish!

Haig Point Kei - same as the above in a preppy version!
The Ipswich Constantine - obviously I love a nautical theme! I love clutches but never end up buying them because I can't fit all of my stuff in them!
Obviously mittens are out of season, but I thought they were so cute and funny! And purchasing them supports Women for Women International, an organization that helps women in war torn regions rebuild their lives by giving them financial and emotional support, job skills training, rights education, access to capital and assistance in small business development. These mittens were hand made by women in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Of course I had to check out some of the new stuff too! The Tortola Paola - how fun is this for summer? A little metallic is always fabulous!
I think this might be the perfect solution to my clutch dilemma! The Plaza Jocelyn bag can fold as a clutch or unfold for more room!
I've always thought the Tarrytown Nikolette is really cute... Just like a envelope!I've really been wanting a fun cocktail ring for a while now! Could this finally be THE ONE?!


I love this Sag Harbor dinnerware

It's so much fun to mix and match the stripes and dots!

Photo Credits: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment