April 23, 2009

Fashion Faux Pas

My dad is a coach and athletic director, so there's always a lot of ESPN on at home, and while I was there the other day, I kept seeing this story about how the Washington Nationals baseball team misspelled their own name on their jerseys. Each time they would show pictures, I just couldn't help but laugh...

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!? I suggest they get a new stylist! Rachel Zoe would never let them go out looking like this.

And while we're talking sports, I have to share the best advice I've ever heard. If you cringe knowing that your boyfriend, husband, etc, is going to disappear into the world of their favorite sports team for an entire season... start a fantasy team! If you were bored watching games before, now you have a reason to follow it, and when you win, you can go shopping!

Photo Credits: FanIQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment