May 13, 2009

On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

I'm not even embarrassed to admit it, but Mean Girls is still my favorite movie. It's the only movie that I have gone at 12:00 am to purchase the night it came out on DVD, and might I add, TOTALLY worth it! So I figured, why not have a little Mean Girls fun with a pink themed Wednesday!
This room has been one of my Domino faves for a while. As much as I love pink, I know that it can scream girly pretty quickly, so I tend not to use it when decorating. But I think this room does it perfectly. Balanced by the white furniture and the rough would floor, pink feels feminine but sophisticated. This one's pretty bright!! but still a lot of fun!

I just love these two staircases!!! Painting them pink is just so fun and silly, and why not have something in your house that just makes you smile?!


Photo Credits: 16 Film Opening , Domino, Domino, Mortan Holtum, Michael Graydon

2 comments:

  1. Isn't pink just so fun? I have pink on the brain too - I posted a pink sink yesterday. Love the Mean Girls reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the walls in the domino image. So soft and relaxing.
    Pink is one of my favorite design colors. I'm lucky to have a husband who will put up with all of my pink!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete