June 23, 2009

Runway Shows!

Pics of the resort 2010 runway shows are just getting posted and here are a few of the images I'm loving! (I'll dig into trends etc later, but these are some of the outfits/items that I'm drawn too whether or not they're the next hot thing!!) I love this black jacket by Yves Saint Laurent.
I'm drawn to the abstract floral print of the top and the heavy drapes of this skirt by Thakoon.I want to be this this girl! I'm kind of obsessed with the wild print on the loose fitting pants and I love the drapey v-neck shape of the top! By Roberto Cavalli
Another cute top by Roberto Cavalli - I'm kind of liking the netural top paired with the bright prints on the bottom.
I beading pattern on this dress by Rachel Roy.
I'm kind of drawn to the outfit as a whole here - bright skirt with sequins, long cardi, abstract print top, neutral shoes, by Rachel Roy
I love the pattern and colors of this Prada dress - feels vintage to me!
I LOVE the pattern of this Michael Kors skirt!!
I love the loose, slightly sheer quality of this top. I think it would make for a nice beach cover -up!
I'm loving this Burberry Prorsum top!
I love the delicate girliness of this 3.1 Phillip Lim outfit!
What do you think!? Do you have any faves yet!?

No comments:

Post a Comment