June 9, 2009

Looking Good!

Calypso recently updated their website and it's GORGEOUS!!!
I couldn't stop gushing about how pretty it is and now there are great pages of look books and new arrivals! I used to find their website a little hard to shop, but now, more of the items are on models and you can get close ups to see all of the clothing details!

Here are just a few of my fun finds, but you can check out the rest of the site HERE. Gem Long Dress Thelma Linen Dress with Sequins

Juno Dress
Rowena Delano Print

I just can not wait for the day that they start putting their home goods on the website too! Their home store in NYC is gorgeous and I want to be able to share all of my faves! But knowing my lack of photography skills, it's just not fair to the product for me to personally take pictures to post.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, this is a new one to me. I'll need to toddle on over to their website and check it out!

    ReplyDelete