July 9, 2009

My Latest Obession

My most favorite thing right now is dark stained wood floors! I am completely obsessed with the combination of dark floors and white walls!This image may be familiar to you if you remember this post about the creative director at J.Crew, but I am just so in love with it! I die over the highs and lows in the color of the floor. The combo is stunning in a kitchen.... the dark floor feels so sleek and the bright white is so fresh and clean!And I love it when paired with marble in a bathroom... Beautiful in a bedroom! I don't think there is anywhere where it doesn't look just gorgeous!Yup! I still love it in a reading nook!And fab in a living room too! (Although I would either trade out the striped walls or the cow-hide rug - it's too much pattern for me)

Photo Credits: Domino, Unknown,
Brooke Giannetti, Elle Decor, ABCD Design, Canadian House and Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment