March 18, 2009

I've been missing out!

For the longest time, I've been a little weirded out by using real animal product.. maybe its a vegetarian thing, I'm not really sure! But I've finally come around because there are just too many great finds out there!! They add such a great variation in texture and pattern; how could I pass these up!?


This sheep skin pillow is from West Elm. I love that its so big and oversized! And OMG it's just so soft!

Here's the matching rug, also from West Elm. I'm loving everything white these days and this is just so cozy!



These animal hide rugs are just amazing. The cow hide is from West Elm (I told you I was obsessed) And the zebra rug is from a room in Domino. Their irregular shapes and color patterns give a room such a modern, edgy feel!

This trunk is from F.M Allen, and sadly its "price available upon request" IE I will NEVER be able to afford it! Such a bummer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment