March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patty's!

In celebration of the day are my fave green things! And green is not generally one of my favorite colors.. but I am just loving these cute things! I just about died over this zebra dinnerware from Ballard Designs. (It comes in black and tan too!) I need plates this cute to disguise the fact that I can't cook! Is it bad if I buy them in green AND black!?


I’ve really come to love/be crazily obsessed with West Elm recently. I found this print there and it's going in our living room. It just makes me so happy!

I saw this chair once in Crate and Barrel, and ever since then I can't stop thinking about it! I don't have anywhere for it in my apartment for it right now.. but maybe some day I can make it work!



And sadly, I would love to include pictures of my bathroom re-do at my parents house.... its all centered around a green and white shower curtain and would be just PERFECT for this little St. Patty's segment.. but alas, I don't have any pictures with me and the rents are out of town.. but get excited those pics will come eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment