September 19, 2009

Heads Up!

Gorgeous floors are always noteworthy, but I've been loving quite the opposite recently. The details of this ceiling adds so much sophistication and the sense of high quality to the room. Even when tonal, the dimension of the ceiling adds so much character to the room. I'm loving those globe light fixtures too! You know how I've been loving that rustic look of salvaged wood --- I think this one might be my favorite! Sadly, my house doesn't have any fun ceiling details. I'm stuck with plain old white ones... although that's better than popcorn ceilings -- ugh, one of the worst trends of the 80's!
Photo Credits: Eric Roth, House Beautiful, La Dolce Vita, Eric Roth

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those popcorn ceiling were the worst, weren't they? Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete