September 22, 2009

Hamilton Furniture

One of my stops last week when I was running around NYC was at Hamilton Furniture. Its show room drew me right in with its white upholstery and lucite tables. The company specializes in "simple, elegant, unadorned pieces that will compliment, not compete with almost any style." While the firm doesn't offer those over the top, WOW pieces, so many of their styles have that easy, clean style that I love!
This year, keeping up with trends, the company has worked with Benjamin Moore to expand their line of painted finishes. They also are expanding their lucite styles and are now creating colored lucite to launch next spring.
But I didn't just love the furniture, I was also so impressed with the quality and efforts of the company to design green product. Producing domestically while using farm grown mahogany, the company maintains competitive price points and quality details.

No comments:

Post a Comment