May 1, 2009

Derby Dresses

The Kentucky Derby is totally my kind of sporting event... it's more about what you're wearing than about the race! Just like my college days and SEC football games!

Whether you are one of the lucky one's heading to Louisville this weekend or attending a Derby party, these are some of my favorite springy dresses!

Fun prints are typically the Derby "uniform"
J.Crew Embossed Lorelai Print - $118Milly Lace Trim Silk Dress at Saks- $395Tory Burch Ryan Cotton/Linen Dress at Saks -$236Trina Turk Bonita Dress at Saks- $298Ann Taylor Loft - Abstract Floral $79J.Crew Printed Erica Dress - $200

But I also REALLY love neutrals this season!J.Crew Goldwyn Flax Linen Dress - $185

J.Crew Embossed Cotton - Ombre - $110

And these 2 solid dresses had cute details too!
J.Crew Silk Dupioni Rosette Dress - $495

Ann Taylor Loft - Ruffle Scoopneck Shift Dress $59

I hope every has a fabulous Derby weekend!

If you want a party filled weekend, check out the blog parties at Hooked on Houses , Fifi's fashionable Fridays or The Inspired room!

6 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful dresses but my favorite is "Trina". If only I had legs like that-or the rest of the body for that matter...oh well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are pretty! My favorite is the Tory Burch number. The Derby is my kind of sport too. I love riding and I love ogling at horses, and at all the pretty people in their pretty outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Trina Turk Bonita Dress, but don't think my post preggers body can pull that off just yet. Something to work towards ;-)

    Thanks for checking out my blog.
    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo into the Rosette dress! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN collection of dresses! Thanks for being part of Fashionable Friday!

    ReplyDelete